Requesting an appointment at the Boise VA:
The Boise VA provides exceptional hearing care to our local Veterans. For those that need hearing aids, only high-end technology is provided, and the VA will take the time to give individual attention to every single Veteran in need of hearing care. The direct number is (208) 422-1111 for the Audiology department.
If you live far from the VA or have long wait times you may qualify for optional private care:
Veteran Choice program has now been replaced with the VA Mission Act. The Patient-Centered Community Care (PC3) is the network of community providers that provides Veterans access to healthcare through the newly implemented VA Mission Act.
If you are a Veteran that would like to receive Audiology care privately you need to meet one of the two following criteria
- The VA cannot schedule you within 28 days
- If the VA is located more than 60 minutes away from your home (this criterion may change)
To schedule an appointment with the VA audiology department or inquire for a referral to be seen privately, please call (208) 422-1111. The Walla Walla VA Audiology department number is (509) 525-5200 ext 26163
Eagle Hearing Service for those with current VA issued hearing aids:
We welcome Walk-Ins at any time for Veterans needing hearing aid clean and checks.
- To have an appointment with an audiologist, current prior authorization is required.
- We cannot guarantee immediate, same-day service.
- These walk-in clean and checks are at no charge for Veterans.
If you ever have issues with your hearing aids or if loss/damage occurs, you may be completely covered by the VA.
Before you call us, ask yourself these four simple questions:
- Mail-In repair to the Denver Acquisition and Logistics Center (DALC). To do this, request a repair box by calling (303) 273-6200.
- In office appointment at Eagle Hearing (need current authorization if hearing aid is to be sent to a lab for repair). Some repairs may be able to be completed in house as a walk-in appointment without prior authorization.
- Schedule an appointment at the VA.
In Need of Supplies?
To order supplies you have several options for ordering.
- Additional supplies (domes, wax filters, batteries, etc.) can be ordered by contacting Denver Acquisition and Logistics Center (DALC) at (303) 273-6200.
- You may also mail in a “blue card” for supplies. You may request “blue cards” from us.
- Go to www.ebenefits.va.gov to request supplies.