Starkey Hearing Aids
Starkey is an American based company that was founded in 1971 by Bill Austin. Within 2 years, Starkey became the world’s leading manufacturer of custom hearing aid devices. In 1993, Starkey revolutionized the hearing industry by launching the world’s first hearing aid to fit entirely in the canal known as Tympanette.
Starkey released a new groundbreaking innovation called Starkey Livio AI hearing aid which is the world’s first Healthable and rechargeable multipurpose device that redefines what a hearing aid can do.
Livio AI is the first hearing device to have integrated sensors and artificial intelligence for tracking body and brain health. It features easy tap control and can translate around 27 languages. It not only helps you to hear better but also live better.
Key features of Starkey Livio AI hearing aid are:
- It is the smallest healthable rechargeable hearing aid with telecoil which can deliver 24 hours of hearing with only one charge.
- With a new technology called Hearing Reality, Livio AI is very effective in noisy environments. It delivers superior sound quality, clarity, and more natural hearing. It enables you to hear speech more comfortably even in busy public places like restaurants, coffee shops, etc.
- The new technology provides stable wireless connectivity through a smartphone or wireless accessories while streaming calls, TV, and music.
- It connects to both Apple as well as Android devices via Bluetooth or easy-to-use Thrive Hearing Control app.
- The Thrive app enables you to make adjustments to suit your preferences in different sound environments through its personalized controls.
- Sensors are integrated into the hearing aid to track your body and brain activity via the Thrive app.
- The Thrive app gives you a Body Score, a Brain Score, and an overall score called a Thrive Wellness Score. Body score tracks your daily steps and other physical activities. Brain score tracks hours of daily use, social conversation, and active listening. The combination of the Body and Brain score gives a Thrive wellness score, which is a good indicator of your overall wellbeing.
- With integrated sensors, Fall Alert can identify falls and send alert messages to the selected contacts.
- Geotagged memories that spontaneously switch modes when the GPS in your phone detects a tagged location like when you arrive home, “Home” memory gets activated.
- It supports Siri technology, and you can have Siri read emails and texts directly into your hearing aid
- It offers best-in-class Feedback cancellation technology providing comfortable listening throughout the day.
- You can enjoy great sound clarity with new CROS technology that allows streaming between 2 hearing aids. This is helpful in cases of single-sided hearing loss.
- Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology brings relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.
- Moisture, water, and a wax repellent system called Surface NanoShield protects and ensures the durability of the device.
- A hearing aid can be remotely adjusted by your hearing care professional so that you don’t need to visit the clinic.
Models available are:
- RIC R (Receiver-In-Canal, rechargeable)
- RIC 312 (Receiver-In-Canal)
- Micro RIC (Micro Receiver-In-Canal)
- BTE 13 (Behind-The-Ear)
Are You Ready to Make a Hearing Aid Appointment?
Having knowledge of the many factors that contribute to a diagnosis is critical to a successful outcome. At Eagle Hearing, we take the time needed for each individual. If you are having issues with your hearing, contact Eagle Hearing, Idaho's preferred audiology and hearing aid clinic. Our expert audiology staff is here to guide you through the process of improving your hearing.